Egg Donation Does Not Eliminate Pregnancy Fatigue
If you are finding your pregnancy after your egg donation exhausting you are not alone, I too found the pregnancy tiring at times. However knowing that you have finely achieved the ultimate, pregnancy is indeed rewarding, but you also need to conserve energy to cope with the tiring aspects of your pregnancy. A lot of pregnancy fatigue problems will have the off spin of aches and pains to the body and even en sore muscles. Your body needs to adjust and cope. Here are some tips to help you cope:
1. Sleep depravation can often trigger pregnancy fatigue – it stands to reason that if you are tired then your body will not cope well and this might affect your baby. So getting good nights sleep 8-10 hours will help you and your baby.
2. Pregnancy fatigue is the body’s way of telling you that it is adjusting to natural hormone changes that are taking place. Added to this is the additional weight that you will be carrying as the baby grows, this can help increase aches and pains and also make sleeping more difficult.
3. If your sleep is insufficient then try to schedule some nap time during the day to help you get more rest. You can choose to lie down or just sit in a chair for twenty to thirty minutes to give you a break during the day.
4. If you are finding that your nighttimes sleep pattern is erratic, drink some decaffeinated herbal tea that is quite safe for you and baby.
5. Breathing exercises are also another way to de-stress and relax you for sleep at night.
6. A healthy eating habit during pregnancy is another good method of eliminating stress and stress overload. Besides eating well helps in ensuring that your baby receive all its nutritional needs and its growth is optimised. Your average increase of calories during your pregnancy period should be around 300 calories a day. Avoid junk foods and foods with empty nutrition that can contribute to your pregnancy fatigue.
7. Iron deficiency is another leading cause of fatigue, get your iron levels checked and be sure you are getting enough.
8. Light exercise like a walk around the block, or light yoga exercises can also help energise you and alleviate your pregnancy fatigue.
This is the time that you want to have your body in peak condition to ensure that your precious cargo is well cared for and will avoid any unnecessary complications.